8300 NW 89th Terrace
Kansas City, MO, 64153
- Community: The Reserve at Riverstone
About This Home
The "Carolina" 2-story home by Ernst Brothers Home Construction, Inc. At the entrance of the home is a well-placed den/flex room with walk-in closet. Also, off the front foyer, is a powder room and coat closet. Going past the open staircase with custom feature wall, the foyer leads straight back to the open living / dining / kitchen areas. This is the heart of the home, with tall windows, hardwood flooring, and a horizontal gas fireplace accented by shiplap, a full-length mantel and bench seating. The dining room / kitchen is open to the living room and has walk-out access to the covered patio. The kitchen sink has a great window above. There is a built-in pantry cabinet with pull out shelving and a nice sized kitchen island. Just off the kitchen is the mudroom with bench seating and coat closet as well as 8x6' walk-in pantry. Access to the 3-car garage is off the mudroom. Upstairs you will find the second story of your dreams. The main master suite retreat has a trayed ceiling, huge walk-in closet that connects to the second-floor laundry room (with a window, a sink, tons of cabinet and closet storage). The master bath also connects to the closet, and it has vaulted ceilings, double vanity, a walk-in shower with dual showerheads plus seating, a linen closet, and a separate tub. There is a second master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom. This bathroom has a custom built-in dresser and linen closet and extra-large shower. Finishing off the second floor: Jack & Jill bedrooms & bathroom. Both of these bedrooms have walk-in closets. There is a full unfinished basement FULL of potential. Some photos are of a similar, completed home, not this home. Professional pictures coming soon. This home is in the final stage construction. *Taxes, sq footage and room sizes are estimated* HOA dues are $530/annually plus one-time fees at closing. The Reserve at Riverstone is a Hunt Midwest Residential planned community. Professional Photos coming SOON!
- Welcome HOME to The Carolina! Front Elevation photo taken May 21, 2023.
- Feature Wall on the staircase leading upstairs to the 2 master bedrooms, jack-n-jill bedrooms and laundry room!
- Simulated photo of walkin pantry. Photo taken in a completed home, not this home.
- Simulated picture of a completed home.
- Simulated unfinished lower level with egress window. Photo is of a similar home, not this home.
- Simulated photo of the entrace at a completed home. The den/flex room is to the right of the front door. Coat closet on near left of picture. Powder room and basement stairs to the right of the photo. Open staircase leads to all bedrooms on second floor.
- Second level lauhttps://hmls.mlsmatrix.com/Matrix/MediaManager/ShowImage.aspx?tbl=9&mtid=1&tmui=40913525&mf=P409139895747e730-5c10-48a6-89ff-2db372c33788U-1&w=128&h=96&q=99&md=2023-02-24%2016:10:35.597ndry room with lots of cabinet and linen closet storage, plus a sink! Door to the left in the photo leads to huge master bedroom walk in closet. This picture is from a completed home, not this home.
- The "Carolina" at 8300 NW 89th Terrace. Photo taken at time of listing.
- Feature staircase wall as of Feb 24, 2023
- Open Kitchen and Dining areas as of Feb 24, 2023
- Fireplace wall as of Feb 24, 2023
- Mudroom bench. Pantry entry on the left, coat closet and garage access to the right. Picture taken Feb 24, 2023