1720 NW 107th Terrace
Kansas City, MO, 64155
- Community: Cadence Villas
- Lot: 23
About This Home
From its farmhouse elevation brimming with curb appeal to the designer finishes and custom touches within, the Taft by Patriot Homes is truly captivating. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on a beautiful homesite backing to trees and greenspace, this reverse 1.5-story home is full of inspiring spaces perfect for gathering with loved ones or simply enjoying a quiet evening at home. Hardwood flooring flows from the entry way into the great room which showcases a gas fireplace flanked by custom built cabinets and floating shelves. The great room opens to a gourmet kitchen generously equipped with shaker style cabinets, gas cooktop, granite countertops, large island, walk-in pantry, and a comfortable breakfast nook leading to the 12’x18’ covered deck. A luxurious retreat, the main-level master suite offers a walk-in shower complete with dual shower heads and built-in Bluetooth audio system as well as a sizeable walk-in closet with third tier pull down rods for additional storage. A stunning lighted feature wall accents the stairwell leading to the finished lower level complete with rec-room, wet bar, and two bedrooms, each with an on suite bathroom. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of many extras including an irrigation system, three-car garage with openers for both doors, high-efficiency furnace, whole home humidifier, and 50-gallon electric water heater. Photos and video are simulated from a completed home.
- The Taft by Patriot Homes
- Your backyard view!
- Main Entry
- Door on the left is to the Primary Bedroom
- Great Room with Gas Fireplace
- Large great room. Dining area to the right.
- Beautiful mix of Stained and Painted cabinetry.
- Dining area with wall of windows overlooking a heavily treed areal.
- Dining area with exit to the large covered deck.
- Double doors open to a pantry.
- Primary Bedroom
- Primary Bedroom
- Primary Bath with tiled shower.
- Primary closet includes a pull down system for off season clothes.
- Laundry with an entrance to the Primary closet.
- Main level Bedroom 2
- Main Level Bath 2
- Lower Level Bedroom 3
- Lower Level Bath 3
- Closet for Bedroom 3
- Lower Level Bedroom 4
- Lower Level Bath 4
- Rec Room with wet bar and beverage fridge.
- Notice the heavily treed area behind the home.
- Plenty of unfinished storage space!
- A covered deck plus an extended patio area.